Spun Cotton Balls super saver 500 piece pack – 11 sizes. Save money by buying in bulk.
The balls offered in this assortment are the same as the balls sold individually. SPUNNYS spun cotton shapes are all manufactured in Germany and inspected manually to ensure quality.
This bundle includes:
- 25 balls diameter 8 mm (about 5/16th of an inch)
- 50 balls diameter 10 mm (about 3/8th of an inch)
- 50 balls diameter 12 mm (about 1/2 an inch)
- 50 balls diameter 15 mm (about 9/16th of an inch)
- 50 balls diameter 18 mm (about 11/16th of an inch)
- 50 balls diameter 20 mm (about 13/16th of an inch)
- 50 balls diameter 25 mm (about one inch)
- 50 balls diameter 30 mm (about 1 and 3/16th of an inch)
- 50 balls diameter 35 mm (about 1 and 3/8th of an inch)
- 50 balls diameter 40 mm (about 1 and 9/16th of an inch)
- 25 balls diameter 45 mm (about 1 and 3/4th of an inch)
A versatile product – many possibilities
Spun cotton balls are classic arts and crafts materials. Crafters all around the world have found may uses for them. Use them to make ornaments, necklaces, figurines, science projects…
So easy to work with
Spun cotton balls are made of paper and for this reason, they are a breeze to paint. And because they are white, one layer of paint is usually enough.
They also have a fibrous texture, and glues (such as regular craft glue) adhere strongly to their surfaces. This makes it very easy to cover them with other materials such as paper, fabric, felt, ribbons, lace, silk, sequin…
Let us help you!
Need some inspiration? Do not hesitate to check out SPUNNYS project idea section. You will find dozens of projects that can be used for inspiration. We also love it when we receive questions from our customers and website visitors. Spun cotton shapes are our passion and we are always happy to share what we have learned over the years.