Check out our tutorial and learn how to make a lamb figurine from a spun cotton figurine blank.
Lamb Figurine DIY – Materials
- A spun cotton figurine blank. We picked the medium round fellow (51mm tall)
- White, pink, and black acrylic paint.
- A bamboo stick.
- A small piece of white paper to cut the ears into.
- A pair of scissors.
- A hot glue gun.
- A paint brush.
- A pencil to outline the eyes before painting them.
- Step 1: Paint the two sides of the little piece of paper white. This will be the ears.
- Step 2: Insert the bamboo stick into the bottom of the shape. Hold your doll with the stick and paint it white.
- Step 3: when the piece of paper is dry, draw ears and cut them with the scissors. Paint the inside of the ears with the pink paint.
- Step 4: glue the ears onto the blank doll. Make sure to have them stick out from the sides,
- Step 5: Pencil the location of the eyes, then dip the pointy end of the wood stick into the black paint and dab the eyes.
FINISHING TOUCHES: Paint the glue marks around the ears. You can also add more paint between the ears to look like hair. Texture the paint with the wood stick.
You are done :) I hope you enjoyed this simple tutorial and as always, do not hesitate to use the comments field below to send us your questions.